Living a life by faith is humbling. You have to say, "I can't do this on my own" everyday.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

GPS

Being new to Florida, Curtis and Amanda got me a Tom-Tom. It's been fun finding places on this thing. I have always been pretty good with directions but in a new state where I can barely figure out which way is north yet..... It's been awesome having this!

Now, I know this is a moo point (you know... it doesn't really matter....like a cows opinion doesn't really matter) but I wanted to tell you that, after much persuading from friends and FRIENDS.... I have named my Tom Tom. ...and no, I have not named it Tom. Her name is Princess Consuela. It really is a great name!! When the Princess says turn right--- you have to do it! She's the princess!



No comments:

Post a Comment