Living a life by faith is humbling. You have to say, "I can't do this on my own" everyday.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Forever JAMES!



I just couldn't help but post this. But I need to share a little back story with you.


My church in Fort Wayne is awesome! I have grown in my walk with Christ, been challenged to rethink, met amazing friends, served neighbors and enjoyed fellowship-ping with them over the last 15 years. When I started at Fellowship, we were all crammed in a sanctuary for three services each Sunday. We had chairs (barely isles) everywhere including the exit hallway, the sides/wings of the santuary...basically all over. I'm surprised they weren't hanging from the ceiling! About two or three years after I started going to FMC (Fellowship Missionary Church-- WHOOT WHOOT!) We decided to build on to our church. My church has made the decision not to borrow to build. We prayed and raised money and were able to build on. Our chruch grew and grew and we added on a children's wing. Now, we are redoing the administrative part and adding a new sanctuary.


I know that a lot happens and a lot goes on behind the scene but Pastor Dave has done an amazing job of leading and challenging our church. My favorite sermons are those series where he takes a book of the bible and we spend FOREVER on it. Literally. I think we spent 20-something weeks on Philippians. The book only has 4 chapters and 104 verses!! I love love love that in depth study on the word of God.


We just finished a series like that in James. Sadly, I have missed many since moving to Florida as well as traveling before I left. I guess they ended a couple of weeks ago and to end the series, they did this little song. Robbie and group.... kuddos!! Click on the link below

James! This Series Lasted Forever...

Love ya FMC family!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they posted that online! It was HILARIOUS and I kept telling people about it. Glad you got to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It cracked me up! I wish I could have seen it in person but to have the video to watch it againa and again... priceless.

    ReplyDelete